Open World Academy in Kumamoto, Japan is seeking contract English teachers.
Main duties include teaching both adults and adolescents, lesson preparation, lesson planning, writing a report, building a relationship with students, and student evaluations.
Position: English Instructor (contractor/gyomu itaku)
Salary & Benefits:
- 1 Year Contract (Renewable based on evaluation） - 1,800 yen per hour (60 minutes)
- 3,000 yen transportation allowance per month
Requirements: - Native English Speaker - Bachelors in Language, Education, or related field
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification
- 3 years prior ESL/EFL teaching experience for adults
- EIKEN, TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL teaching experience
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Our School: We have been teaching Academic and Conversational English in Kumamoto City for over 17 years. We strive to help our students reach their dreams, no matter what they may be. Our school is located in the downtown area within walking distance of Kumamoto Castle, several shopping centers, restaurants, and many other amenities.